We invite you to try our amazing aftercare products from the membrane line.
Sample pack includes
- 3 x MicroTonic pillow pack (15ml)
- 1 x MicroBalm 5.5 – Scalp healing SMP Salve (0.5oz)
DURING AND AFTER PROCEDURES – MicroTonic is a soothing and refreshing natural toner that cleans and sooths traumatized tissue, and is versatile enough for all skin types. By lightly bathing the skin with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients, MicroTonic aids in recovery and repair of tissue while the skin is healing. Keeping the skin clean and hydrated both during and after the procedure will help to minimize any discomfort. MicroTonic’s specialized formula is custom blended, using the finest and freshest ingredients from around the world. It combines the unique properties of honey, chamomile, plantain, oats, orange blossom and other select ingredients into a ‘power punch’ for tissues support and healing. With its beautiful golden appearance and light fragrance (derived from its natural ingredients rather than chemical additives), MicroTonic provides an immediate feeling of freshness. MicroTonic can be used anywhere on the body or face to remove residue (such as blood or pigment) from freshly tattooed skin, by simply applying a small amount to gauze or a cotton pad and wiping as needed. MicroTonic’s ingredients help to close the pores and lock in the pigment, which leads to an even better final result.
DIRECTIONS: MicroTonic is formulated to be used during and after Micropigmentation procedures or any cosmetic procedure to aid in soothing and cooling the skin tissues, while keeping the area clean. During procedures saturate 2″ gauze or cotton pad, wipe gently and use as needed. Pillow Packs are the perfect take home for all clients. MicroTonic pillow packs have a unique stand up bottom that allows for no spillage and can be pitched closed for later use. These are perfect for post Plasma Lift, Advanced skin treatments, tattoos, Micropigmentation, microneedling and a simple refreshing facial tonic.
Applying two to three times daily during the first 72 hours post-procedure assists in healing by ensuring a clean environment around the wound. We recommend using it chilled, for additional comfort! Depending on the area, you might wish to follow with one of our post-care balms, to provide more specialized support of the tissue as it heals.
As with any product, if you suspect an allergic reaction, discontinue application immediately and rinse the area with water.
MicroBalm 5.5 – MicroBalm 5.5 is used for every stage of the Scalp SMP tattoo process. MicroBalm 5.5 SMP provides optimal hydration, thereby creating a soft workable canvas for the artist to deliver ideal results. In addition to optimizing results for tattoo and micropigmentation treatments, MicroBalm 5.5 SMP has been found to have improved or corrected a wide variety of scalp skin irregularities based on trial case reports worldwide.
- Cleanse area with MicroTonic or MicroPH 5.5 Scalp Cleanser 24 hrs post procedure, then apply a thin coat of Microbalm 5.5 SMP to area.
- For subsequent 72 hour period, cleanse as directed and apply balm 2x daily. Never apply balm without cleansing first.
- After 72 hours, cleanse 1-2x daily and follow with light coat of MicroBalm 5.5 SMP for the remainder of the healing period, following technician instructions.
- Do not apply any ointments 6-24 hrs post procedure. The first 6 to 24 hour window is necessary foster natural wound healing without the interference of any foreign molecules. All that is required is gentle cleansing during this time.